Information we collect
When you visit our website, your IP address is automatically collected and saved. Any information you input e.g. filling in an online form will also be saved, for example, name, address, email address, patient notes, medication ordered and payment records.
Use of your information
We will only use your personal information:
- So we can provide our services to you and to comply with regulatory requirements
- To send you details of our services, or those of other companies within our group, only if you give us the permission to do so
Where we share your information:
- To third parties where it may be necessary to deliver the services
- To other business entities within the MailboxPharmacy
- To third parties to send you information of their goods and services, only if you give us permission to do so
Some of the data we collect is your medical information, this information can not be disclosed unless legally required, and will always be treated confidentially. We will not use this information for marketing purposes.
Medical information such as patient records or consultation notes can be collected via online forms that you complete
This information is treated confidentially, so only our healthcare professional members of staff can have access to it. Your medical information will never be disclosed without your consent unless legally require or permitted to do so.
Any medical information you give us will not be used for marketing purposes unless you give us permission to use your medical data this way.
Whilst you visit our website, information such as pages viewed, resources accessed is automatically collected, such information includes traffic data, location data, and other communication data.
Volunteered by you
This is information provided voluntarily by yourself for example whilst registering or making a purchase.
This may also include information you provide when you communicate with us i.e. telephone, post, email and submission of information via our website.
Information that you provide by completing an online medical questionnaire and forms at www.mailboxpharmacy.co.uk.This includes information provided by yourself at the point of registering your details to use our site, subscribing to our services, any consultations for treatments, posting material. This personal information may comprise your name, date of birth, delivery address, gender, telephone number, email address, GP details, patient notes (consultation notes), payment records and details of any medications you have ordered.
Cookies provide us with information regarding the computer used by a user, we may use this information in order to help assist us in improving our website.
Information about your general internet use may be gathered by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computers hard drive. The information gathered will be statistical data and as such will not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Use of Your Information
Information collected will be used to enable us to:
Storing Your Personal Data
- Provide our health services to you
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Inform you when there is a query or problem with your order
- Inform you of any changes to our website, services, goods and products
- For record keeping purposes.
Track and analyse activity on our website
However, the transfer of information via the internet is not one hundred percent secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information that you choose to send us electronically, please be aware that sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- Where we are legally required or permitted by law to disclose your personal information, for example with National HealthService Providers or regulatory bodies
- If there is an agreement made between yourself and Mailbox Pharmacy to keep your GP informed
- Sharing your personal information with our suppliers and third parties who we rely on to deliver the services e.g.providing your postal address to a courier
Third Party Links
- For fraud protection and/or reduce the risk of fraud
- In the event of a joint venture, collaboration, financing, sale or merger of the company
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. You can exercise this right by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.